Rocky Road Goober Clusters make a great snack or dessert. A perfect addition to a dessert buffet, too. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
- 4 cups (two 12-oz. pkgs.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 9 cups (16-oz. pkg.) miniature marshmallows
- 2 1/2 cups NESTLÉ GOOBERS Milk Chocolate-Covered Peanuts
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar (optional)
LINE baking sheet with waxed paper.
MICROWAVE morsels and peanut butter in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Cool for 1 minute. Stir in marshmallows until coated; stir in Goobers.
DROP by heaping tablespoon onto prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Review This Recipe
Couldn't be any easier.
These were veryeasy to make and even easir to eat. I will be making these more often.
Read More Reviews