Rocky Road Goober Clusters make a great snack or dessert. A perfect addition to a dessert buffet, too. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
- 4 cups (two 12-oz. pkgs.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 9 cups (16-oz. pkg.) miniature marshmallows
- 2 1/2 cups NESTLÉ GOOBERS Milk Chocolate-Covered Peanuts
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar (optional)
LINE baking sheet with waxed paper.
MICROWAVE morsels and peanut butter in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Cool for 1 minute. Stir in marshmallows until coated; stir in Goobers.
DROP by heaping tablespoon onto prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Review This Recipe
Rocky Road Goober Clusters
Kids and adults alike love this recipe. Just be careful to not give any to anyone with a peanut allergy. Other than that, make, eat and enjoy!
Read More Reviews