These fudgy Rocky Road Squares brownies are spread with melted chocolate chips, topped with fluffy marshmallows and crunchy walnuts.
- 1 package (19.5 to 21 oz.) fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil, per package directions
- 2 large eggs, per package directions
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
PREHEAT oven according to package directions. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions, using vegetable oil and egg(s) and substituting evaporated milk for water. Spread into prepared baking pan.
BAKE according to package directions; do not over bake. Remove from oven. Immediately sprinkle with chocolate morsels. Let stand 5 minutes or until morsels are shiny. Spread evenly. Top with marshmallows and walnuts.
BAKE for 3 to 5 minutes or just until marshmallows begin to melt. Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 to 30 minutes. Cut into squares using a knife dipped in hot water.
Review This Recipe
loved by whole family
i had all the ingredients to make these brownies at home already. this recipe uses a box of browie mix, it was so easy to make my three and a half year old daughter helped a lot. it was fun. we brought the rocky road squares to a family party. they were loved by the biggest critcs in my family, one being my husband.
Read More Reviews