These fudgy Rocky Road Squares brownies are spread with melted chocolate chips, topped with fluffy marshmallows and crunchy walnuts.
- 1 package (19.5 to 21 oz.) fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil, per package directions
- 2 large eggs, per package directions
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
PREHEAT oven according to package directions. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions, using vegetable oil and egg(s) and substituting evaporated milk for water. Spread into prepared baking pan.
BAKE according to package directions; do not over bake. Remove from oven. Immediately sprinkle with chocolate morsels. Let stand 5 minutes or until morsels are shiny. Spread evenly. Top with marshmallows and walnuts.
BAKE for 3 to 5 minutes or just until marshmallows begin to melt. Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 to 30 minutes. Cut into squares using a knife dipped in hot water.
Review This Recipe
BROWNIES AT A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!
My granddaughter and I always make brownies when she comes over to spend the night. We are chocolate lovers and this recipe is sooo good! The moist brownie layer with the marshmallows is absolutely great. This recipe is here to stay especially because it is so simple with a brownie mix as a start.
Read More Reviews