Rosemary-Garlic Pork Chops with sliced shallots and artichoke hearts simmer in white balsamic vinegar and crushed red pepper mixture and are zesty and flavorful. The chopped fresh rosemary rounds out the flavors in perfect balance.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 large shallots, sliced
- 3 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 4 (½-inch-thick) pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
HEAT 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots, garlic, bouillon and crushed red pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until shallots are tender. Stir in artichoke hearts; cook, stirring constantly, until artichokes are cooked through. Transfer to medium bowl.
HEAT remaining oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook on one side until brown. Turn pork over; reduce heat to medium. Add artichoke mixture; sprinkle with vinegar and rosemary. Cover.
COOK for 18 to 20 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
A great family pleaser
Pork chops are a family favourite in our house but artichokes are not so I substituted with fresh mushrooms, the result, perfect. It was voted the best pork chops I had ever cooked.
Read More Reviews