Rosemary-Garlic Pork Chops with Shallots and Artichokes
Rosemary-Garlic Pork Chops with sliced shallots and artichoke hearts simmer in white balsamic vinegar and crushed red pepper mixture and are zesty and flavorful. The chopped fresh rosemary rounds out the flavors in perfect balance.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 large shallots, sliced
- 3 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 4 (½-inch-thick) pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT remaining oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook on one side until brown. Turn pork over; reduce heat to medium. Add artichoke mixture; sprinkle with vinegar and rosemary. Cover.
COOK for 18 to 20 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I don't even like pork chops, but it is my favorite recipe now! Even my husband who hardly likes *anything* liked this. I will definately make it again !
WOW AND YUM!
This was absolutely DELICIOUS! I didn't have the instant chicken broth but that was okay. Also I couldn't find frozen artichoke hearts so I just used the canned version, drained and patted dry. I would recommend this recipe to everyone!
Great & Easy
This is a great dinner, easy to make and the combination of ingredients is outstanding.
Moistest pork chops ever. This dish is company quality with barely any prep time. I always make an extra serving so my husband can take to lunch the next day. He says it's even better!
as good as a restaurant meal
These pork chops were so easy to make. The taste is great. They could be served in any restaurant. Yum!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 12g (19% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (14% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 70mg (24% of DV)
- Sodium: 210mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 13g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (14% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 27g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.