- 3 large russet potatoes (about 2 pounds total), scrubbed, each cut lengthwise into 10 to 12 evenly sized wedges (or cut into 1/2-inch-thick sticks)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
PREHEAT oven to 475° F.
PLACE potatoes in a large bowl; cover with hot water. Soak for 10 minutes (this will help remove the starch). Drain the potatoes. Spread the potatoes onto a kitchen towel; pat to dry. Place potatoes in a large bowl; toss with oil, rosemary, bouillon and pepper.
ARRANGE potatoes in a single layer on a large, rimmed baking sheet. Cover tightly with foil. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove foil; bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown.
SCRAPE the potatoes loose from the baking sheet with a metal spatula; flip over using tongs. Bake for an additional 8 to 10 minutes or until evenly browned. Serve immediately.