Rosemary Oven Fries
- 3 large russet potatoes (about 2 pounds total), scrubbed, each cut lengthwise into 10 to 12 evenly sized wedges (or cut into 1/2-inch-thick sticks)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE potatoes in a large bowl; cover with hot water. Soak for 10 minutes (this will help remove the starch). Drain the potatoes. Spread the potatoes onto a kitchen towel; pat to dry. Place potatoes in a large bowl; toss with oil, rosemary, bouillon and pepper.
ARRANGE potatoes in a single layer on a large, rimmed baking sheet. Cover tightly with foil. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove foil; bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown.
SCRAPE the potatoes loose from the baking sheet with a metal spatula; flip over using tongs. Bake for an additional 8 to 10 minutes or until evenly browned. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 160
- Calories from Fat: 45
- Total Fat: 5g (7% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g (4% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 170mg (7% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 28g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 50% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.