Roxanne C. of Albany, CA sent in this grand-prize winning recipe for Banana Split Hot Cocoa. This cocoa is sure to become a family favorite, offering a great hot version of a classic ice cream treat. The sweet combination of banana, strawberry and chocolate flavors makes a treat that no one can resist.
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup (4 envelopes) Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor NESTLÉ Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 large banana, cut up
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Strawberry Flavor Syrup
- 4 tablespoons whipped topping
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- 4 maraschino cherries
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts (optional)
PLACE milk, cocoa mix, banana and strawberry syrup in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. Pour into 4 mugs. Top with whipped topping and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. Add one cherry to each mug; sprinkle with nuts.
Review This Recipe
This recipe looks to be strange, but the taste is absolutely superb. Anyone should give this a try.
Read More Reviews