Try this great Italian salad!! Fresh mushrooms, tomatoes and hearty cheese are topped with a delicious dressing! This "salad italiano" is good any time of the year.
- 1 pkg. (10 to 11 oz.) or about 8 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) fresh white mushrooms, sliced
- 4 slices (4 oz.) provolone cheese, cut into strips
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup creamy caesar or creamy roasted garlic salad dressing
COMBINE lettuce, mushrooms, cheese, tomato and onion in large bowl. Add dressing; toss well. Add additional dressing, if desired.