Try this great Italian salad!! Fresh mushrooms, tomatoes and hearty cheese are topped with a delicious dressing! This "salad italiano" is good any time of the year.
- 1 pkg. (10 to 11 oz.) or about 8 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) fresh white mushrooms, sliced
- 4 slices (4 oz.) provolone cheese, cut into strips
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup creamy caesar or creamy roasted garlic salad dressing
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 150
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (16% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (15% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 470mg (20% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 7g (2% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (10% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 90% of DV
- Vitamin C: 40% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.