Salmon and Cucumber Rolls
Try these beautiful and refreshing Salmon and Cucumber Rolls as an appetizer for entertaining or a special family meal variation. Easy to make, these attractive morsels will be a real hit. Drizzle with media crema and sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped parsley to add additional flavor and flair.
- 1/2 cup canned salmon or tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 4 slices BIMBO Wheat Bread, crusts removed
- 4 teaspoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1/4 cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 16 roma tomato slices
- 2 teaspoons NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PRESS bread slices with palm of hand to flatten. Spread with mayonnaise. Place 8
cucumber pieces and 1 heaping tablespoon salmon mixture along one side of bread slice.
Roll up tightly and cover with plastic wrap. Repeat with remaining bread and filling.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
CUT each roll into 4 pieces. Place each piece on a tomato slice. Drizzle with media
crema; sprinkle with sesame seeds and parsley. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.