Start your next meal with this unique and creamy Santa Fe Apple Pumpkin Soup. All the flavors of a fall harvest blended together in a wonderful yet simple recipe.
- 1 can (11.5 oz.) apple nectar
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
- 1 cup (8 oz.) heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
COMBINE nectar, broth and cream in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; add pumpkin, sugar, cumin chili powder, coriander and nutmeg. Reduce heat to low; cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until slightly thickened. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Garnish with cheese.
Review This Recipe
This recipe is too high in fat and too sweet.
Read More Reviews