Santa Fe Apple Pumpkin Soup
Start your next meal with this unique and creamy Santa Fe Apple Pumpkin Soup. All the flavors of a fall harvest blended together in a wonderful yet simple recipe.
- 1 can (11.5 oz.) apple nectar
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
- 1 cup (8 oz.) heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
i was served this soup and given the contents, not the recipe, until i found it today, this soup is heavenly,the contents were Libby's pumpkin,apple nectar and carnation evaporated milk,and I was at a Major Casino VIP Lounge. This is on my Thanksgiving menu.
best autumn soup
This soup is wonderful. My daughter even loved it . I will make this for Thanksgiving, It was so easy to make.
santa fe apple pumpkin soup
Easy to make and eat! Great with crackers, warm bread, or just by itself. Creamy, rich, and smooth. Enjoy some today!
Best you will taste
My daughter-in-law made it and it was wonderful. Thank you for the recipe.
When I made this my kids said it looked like mud soup, but it tasted good.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 410
- Calories from Fat: 250
- Total Fat: 28g (43% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 17g (83% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 95mg (32% of DV)
- Sodium: 560mg (24% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 36g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (19% of DV)
- Sugars: 18g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 290% of DV
- Vitamin C: 70% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.