These quick and easy cookies are perfect for holiday cookie exchanges or gift giving.
- 1 package (13 oz.) NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Jingles, unwrapped
- NESTLÉ CRUNCH Jingles
- 3/4 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup granulated sugar (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
BEAT peanut butter, brown sugar, butter and 1/2 cup granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour and baking soda.
SHAPE dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in 1 cup granulated sugar; place on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 7 to 9 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press 1 Nestlé Jingle into center of each cookie (cookie will crack around edges). Cool cookies on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
santa thumbprints cookies
my children just love these cookies and i as well. My children helped in making them and that in itself was a delight. I used these cookies in the gigt bags to my neighbors and had a couple come ask for the recipe. that is always a good feeling.
Read More Reviews