Enjoy Satay Chicken, a traditional Indonesian dish that is popular throughout Asia. Chicken strips or cubes are seasoned with an authentic spice blend.
- 1 packet (1.94 oz.) MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Satay Chicken Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast meat, cubed
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil over medium-high heat in large skillet; add chicken and brown. Add onion; cook for 2 minutes.
ADD sauce mixture. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce has thickened and chicken is cooked.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I made this dish with Soy peanut butter from Trader Joe's / due to peanut allergies. It was easy and will look for more Maggi products. I was impressed with the taste.
I was afraid to try this recipe until I tried a peanut butter chicken dish at a Chinese buffet. It is really good and something fun to try with chicken. Also a big hit with the peanut butter loving kids! Very easy.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10g (15% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (10% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 65mg (22% of DV)
- Sodium: 490mg (20% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 12g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 29g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.