Sausage Alfredo Lasagna
Sausage Alfredo Lasagna is a wonderful variation on traditional lasagna with tomato sauce. This recipe uses a rich and creamy Alfredo white sauce. Delicious!
- 1 package (15 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Family Size Alfredo Sauce
- 1 pound bulk sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 12 ounces lasagna noodles, prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 package (16 oz.) cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup buttered bread crumbs
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE sauce, sausage, spinach and pepper in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, combine cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese and egg.
LAYER 1/3 of sausage mixture in prepared baking dish. Top with 1/3 of noodles and 1/3 of cheese mixture. Repeat layers twice. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and breadcrumbs; cover.
BAKE for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 5 more minutes, or until breadcrumbs are golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This recipe rocks! My husband said it was one of the best meals I have ever made and I cook alot of meals. This recipe was easy and delicious. I used all freshly grated cheeses which really took it over the top. My local grocery store did not carry this brand of alfredo sauce so I used another brand and also a little bit more sauce than it called for (if you like your stuff saucy) and the lasagna was fantastic! Great way to switch up regular old lasagna!
We love the traditional lasagna - but this may replace it! It is soooo good! And very easy to prepare - I put it together the night before and popped it in the oven the next night and served it w/garlic bread - perfect! This will definitely be made a lot!
I wanted to do something different. I love lasagna. I found this recipe and decided to give it a try. Loved it! I would recommend it to everyone to try.
Outstanding Break from the Norm
Prepared recipe for several fastidious diners and received great praise. This recipe will definitely be added to my personal collection. I would recommend this recipe to anyone who likes spinach.
i love this recipe, it was easy to prepare and really clear to follow. it was different from the normal lasagnas we have and everyone loved it including me. i recomend this recipe to everyone is great.
Serving Size: 1/9 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 620
- Calories from Fat: 320
- Total Fat: 35g (54% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 18g (92% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 125mg (42% of DV)
- Sodium: 1170mg (49% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 40g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (10% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 36g
- Vitamin A: 90% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 50% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.