Sausage Alfredo Lasagna is a wonderful variation on traditional lasagna with tomato sauce. This recipe uses a rich and creamy Alfredo white sauce. Delicious!
- 1 package (15 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Family Size Alfredo Sauce
- 1 pound bulk sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 12 ounces lasagna noodles, prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 package (16 oz.) cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup buttered bread crumbs
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
COMBINE sauce, sausage, spinach and pepper in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, combine cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese and egg.
LAYER 1/3 of sausage mixture in prepared baking dish. Top with 1/3 of noodles and 1/3 of cheese mixture. Repeat layers twice. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and breadcrumbs; cover.
BAKE for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 5 more minutes, or until breadcrumbs are golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes.
Review This Recipe
This was fantastic and so easy to follow. A very nice change of pace from the traditional red meat and sauce lasagna. Don't know why the other low reviewer had problems with when to add the spinach, the directions are very clear.
Read More Reviews