Sausage Alfredo Lasagna is a wonderful variation on traditional lasagna with tomato sauce. This recipe uses a rich and creamy Alfredo white sauce. Delicious!
- 1 package (15 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Family Size Alfredo Sauce
- 1 pound bulk sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 12 ounces lasagna noodles, prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 package (16 oz.) cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup buttered bread crumbs
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
COMBINE sauce, sausage, spinach and pepper in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, combine cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese and egg.
LAYER 1/3 of sausage mixture in prepared baking dish. Top with 1/3 of noodles and 1/3 of cheese mixture. Repeat layers twice. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and breadcrumbs; cover.
BAKE for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 5 more minutes, or until breadcrumbs are golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes.
Review This Recipe
Badly Thought Out Recipe
I made this dish, thankfully, for myself before I served it to company. I was very disappointed: The spinach mentioned in the ingredients is not even mentioned in the actual recipe so I had a bowl full of thawed out spinach to figure out where to add - after the dish was set in the casserole dish. Plus the main ingredients besides the noodles barely filled the dish. I had to make more sausage to fill the void. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this one at all.
Read More Reviews