Sauté Beef Cube
Beef cubes marinated in a sweet and tangy sauce make the perfect dish. Serve with fried rice for a complete meal.
- 3 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 lb. beef tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook for 30 seconds or until tender. Add onion and marinated beef; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 8 minutes or untl beef is no longer pink.
PLACE lettuce on large serving plate. Arrange tomato wedges around the edges of the plate. Top with beef mixture.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 420
- Calories from Fat: 270
- Total Fat: 30g (46% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 12g (62% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 90mg (30% of DV)
- Sodium: 1130mg (47% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 14g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 25g
- Vitamin A: 25% of DV
- Vitamin C: 35% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.