Beef cubes marinated in a sweet and tangy sauce make the perfect dish. Serve with fried rice for a complete meal.
- 3 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 lb. beef tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
COMBINE seasoning sauce, butter, sugar and pepper in medium bowl. Add beef; mix well.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook for 30 seconds or until tender. Add onion and marinated beef; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 8 minutes or untl beef is no longer pink.
PLACE lettuce on large serving plate. Arrange tomato wedges around the edges of the plate. Top with beef mixture.