Try these sautéed mushrooms with an Asian twist.
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 cups (about 1 lb.) fresh quartered mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
COMBINE seasoning sauce and sugar; set aside.
HEAT butter and oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add seasoning sauce mixture; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until liquid reduces by half. Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.