Sauté of Mushroom with Maggi Sauce
Try these sautéed mushrooms with an Asian twist.
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 cups (about 1 lb.) fresh quartered mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT butter and oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add seasoning sauce mixture; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until liquid reduces by half. Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 120
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 9g (14% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (20% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 720mg (30% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 7g (2% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.