These chicken breasts in a lemon cream sauce come together so quickly, you'll be surprised at how elegant they taste.
- 1/2 cup Original NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Powdered Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 cup warm water, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cube
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
COMBINE Coffee-mate and 1/4 cup water in small bowl; mix with fork until Coffee-mate is dissolved. Set aside.
MELT butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until golden and no longer pink in center. Transfer to serving platter; keep warm.
ADD remaining water, wine, lemon juice, lemon peel and bouillon to skillet; bring to a boil. Stir in Coffee-mate mixture. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened. Stir in cheese until melted. Spoon sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with parsley.
Review This Recipe
Easier than I expected
I don't cook very often and this was REALLY easy and my wife was VERY impressed. She even said, "I'm gonna talk about this." and "if you made this for our friends, they wouldn't beleive you made it."
I rate this quick and delicious. Maybe next time I'll add capers.
Read More Reviews