These chicken breasts in a lemon cream sauce come together so quickly, you'll be surprised at how elegant they taste.
- 1/2 cup Original NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Powdered Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 cup warm water, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cube
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
COMBINE Coffee-mate and 1/4 cup water in small bowl; mix with fork until Coffee-mate is dissolved. Set aside.
MELT butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until golden and no longer pink in center. Transfer to serving platter; keep warm.
ADD remaining water, wine, lemon juice, lemon peel and bouillon to skillet; bring to a boil. Stir in Coffee-mate mixture. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened. Stir in cheese until melted. Spoon sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with parsley.
Review This Recipe
This recipe was wonderful. I was very unsure about using coffemate creamer, but it was great. I plan on sharing this with family and friends.
Read More Reviews