Sautéed Chicken Breasts in Fresh Lemon Cream Sauce
These chicken breasts in a lemon cream sauce come together so quickly, you'll be surprised at how elegant they taste.
- 1/2 cup Original NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Powdered Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 cup warm water, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cube
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MELT butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until golden and no longer pink in center. Transfer to serving platter; keep warm.
ADD remaining water, wine, lemon juice, lemon peel and bouillon to skillet; bring to a boil. Stir in Coffee-mate mixture. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened. Stir in cheese until melted. Spoon sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with parsley.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This recipe is similiar to what I'm use to making. However, instead of creamer I use heavy cream and some left over white wine that I've had in the fridge from the night before. I also add garlic and pepper in the sauce and cook brocolli on the side to add in before serving. On occasion I'll also bread the chicken and bake in the oven whie i'm making the sauce. Cream sauce is one of my favorite dishes and enjoy every drop of it....
Quick, Easy, Yummy
We all really enjoyed this recipe. I substituted evaporated milk for the creamer. I served it over angel hair pasta. Very yummy! I do think it needs more sauce, so I will double the sauce recipe next time.
Better Than The First Time
This is the seconde time I have made this and I forgot how easy it is. I used a little extra lemon and it brought out more ZING. My 2.5 yr old helped me mix the sauce and she liked it too!!
This made a wonderful meal. My husband just loved it.
This recipe was wonderful. I was very unsure about using coffemate creamer, but it was great. I plan on sharing this with family and friends.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 300
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 12g (18% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (40% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 100mg (34% of DV)
- Sodium: 440mg (18% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 7g (2% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 35g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.