Sauteed Chicken Breasts in Lemon Cream Sauce is perfect for entertaining and takes just 30 minutes to prepare. Garnish with chopped parsley before serving to add an elegant finishing touch.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound about 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel, grated
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch chopped fresh parsley
MELT butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until golden and no logner pink in center.
ADD water, wine, lemon juice, lemon peel and bouillon to skillet; bring to a boil. Stir in cream; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes or until thickened. Stir in cheese until melted. Spoon sauce over chicken; sprinkle with parsley.
Review This Recipe
This recipe is by far one of the best that I have ever found. Both my parents work, so I often make dinner to help them out. This is easy, delicious...and when my brother came home from college he told me that I should be a chef. If you don't have whipping cream, half and half also works. I had this with egg noodles, Thanks again!!!!!!
Read More Reviews