Sauteed Chicken Breasts in Lemon Cream Sauce is perfect for entertaining and takes just 30 minutes to prepare. Garnish with chopped parsley before serving to add an elegant finishing touch.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound about 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel, grated
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch chopped fresh parsley
MELT butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until golden and no logner pink in center.
ADD water, wine, lemon juice, lemon peel and bouillon to skillet; bring to a boil. Stir in cream; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes or until thickened. Stir in cheese until melted. Spoon sauce over chicken; sprinkle with parsley.
Review This Recipe
My boyfriend and I are pretty picky in what we eat. This was wonderful! We chopped up the chicken and served it over rice. A wonderful combonation. Definetly worth trying!
Read More Reviews