Sautéed Chicken with Papaya in Sweet Chili Sauce
Sautéed Chicken with Papaya in Sweet Chili Sauce has terrific flavors. You love the dimension and color in this dish. Compliments of chef Ying Chang Compestine.
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced ripe papaya
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in medium wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken mixture; cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Add bell peppers; cook for 1 minute.
STIR in sweet chili sauce. Cook, stirring frequently, for 30 seconds. Toss in papaya. Serve warm.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This is a very flavorful, tasty meal. However, I wasn't able to find all of the MAGGI seasonings called for in the recipe, so I made several substitustions. But the flavors blend well and it was a hit!
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 170
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (5% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 45mg (15% of DV)
- Sodium: 320mg (13% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 6g (2% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 18g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 70% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.