Sautéed Chicken with Papaya in Sweet Chili Sauce has terrific flavors. You love the dimension and color in this dish. Compliments of chef Ying Chang Compestine.
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced ripe papaya
COMBINE sesame seeds, seasoning sauce and lemon juice in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat. Cover; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
HEAT oil in medium wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken mixture; cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Add bell peppers; cook for 1 minute.
STIR in sweet chili sauce. Cook, stirring frequently, for 30 seconds. Toss in papaya. Serve warm.
Review This Recipe
This is a very flavorful, tasty meal. However, I wasn't able to find all of the MAGGI seasonings called for in the recipe, so I made several substitustions. But the flavors blend well and it was a hit!
Read More Reviews