Sauteed Green Beans with Fresh Thyme
Fresh green beans are lightly sautéed and tossed with lemon juice, fresh thyme and parsley in this simple yet elegant side dish.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- Fine sea salt and ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ADD butter, garlic and thyme to skillet; cook for 2 minutes. Toss with parsley and lemon juice; serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.