This Savory Chicken Breast recipe gets extra flavor dimension from Dijon mustard, red current jelly and Maggi seasoning. Great for simple entertaining.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cube
- 1/2 cup red currant jelly
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken and onion. Brown chicken on both sides. Stir in water, salt, pepper and bouillon; reduce heat to low. Cover; cook for 15 minutes. Stir in jelly and mustard until smooth; cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is fork tender. Serve sauce over chicken.
Review This Recipe
Excellent taste, easy to make, what more can you ask. Don't change a thing. I really over ate the night my husband made it, because I had to work late.
Read More Reviews