Savory Corn Pancakes
Savory Corn Pancakes are easy to make using STOUFFER'S Corn Souffle as a base. Finely chopped garlic and thinly sliced green onions add great flavors to this dish. Garnish with your favorite salsa.
- 1 package (9 ounces) STOUFFER'S Corn Souffle, defrosted*
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Fresh salsa
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium heat. Spoon 2 tablespoons corn soufflé mixture in skillet. Cook both sides for 3 minutes each or until golden. Repeat with remaining mixture. Drain on paper towels. Serve warm with fresh salsa.
*DEFROST Corn Soufflé in microwave on MEDIUM (50%) power for 6 to 7 minutes.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/5 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.