This Savory Crab Bisque is ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cups warm water
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) cooked fresh crabmeat or chopped imitation crabmeat
- 4 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine (optional)
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 cup Original NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
MELT butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and celery; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in flour; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
STIR in water, crab, bouillon, wine, ketchup and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Stir in Coffee-mate; heat through.