The signature dish of the Spanish city of Valencia, paella brings together the most tender rice, the richest of stock and the freshest of seafood and chicken. Kissed by a few threads of saffron this Savory Paella will bring Valencia to your table.
- 1 package (40-oz.) Savory Chicken & Rice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron threads, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 pound fully cooked, cleaned medium-sized shrimp
- 1 can (14.5-oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Rec'd an A in Spanish Class
My son and I prepared this recipe for a "culture project" for his Spanish language class. Everyone loved it, and he received an A for the project! My husband has requested that this we make this recipe again.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 376
- Calories from Fat: 52
- Total Fat: 5.8g (9% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.7g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 117mg (39% of DV)
- Sodium: 1534mg (61% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 54.9g (18% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3.9g (16% of DV)
- Sugars: 5.5g
- Protein: 24.5g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 30% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 77% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.