Low in calories, but hearty in savory pumpkin flavor, this deliciously creamy soup is the perfect starter to any holiday meal or as a winter favorite for any day of the week.
- 2 tablespoons light butter or margarine
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar blend (such as SPLENDA)
- 2 cups water
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Original Fat Free Liquid Coffee Creamer
MELT butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and sugar blend; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes or until onion is soft. Add water, bouillon and pepper; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes. Stir in pumpkin and Coffee-mate. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
TRANSFER mixture to food processor or blender (in batches, if necessary); process until smooth. Return to saucepan and heat to serving temperature.
Review This Recipe
Sounds good, especially since its very cold outside.
Read More Reviews