Scallop and Mango Ceviche
The quick and easy ceviche uses scallops and sweet mango. The flavor is further enhanced with the addition of jicama, tomatoes, cilantro and serrano chile. This appetizer is ready in 2 hours but will hold for 10 hours making it perfect for the next time you entertain.
- 1 pound sea scallops, sliced into quarters
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 mango, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2/3 cup chopped jicama
- 1/2 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 serrano chile, seeds and veins removed, chopped
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Baked tortilla chips (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
REFRIGERATE for 2 to 10 hours. The ceviche will be “cooked” by 2 hours but will hold for 10 hours.
SERVE with tortilla chips, if desired.
Cook’s Tip: Serve ceviche with a small dollop of Avocado Crema! Combine flesh from half of a large avocado, ½ cup low fat sour cream, 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ CARNATION Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro and 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Season with salt.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 90
- Calories from Fat: 5
- Total Fat: 0.5g (1% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 220mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 12g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 10g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 45% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.