Scrumptious Chocolate Coconut Squares are a delicious treat that is perfect for entertaining or family snacks.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) light butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA® walnuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (9 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
MELT butter in 13 x 9-inch baking pan in oven; remove from oven. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter. Stir well; press onto bottom of pan. Sprinkle nuts, 1/2 cup coconut and morsels over crumbs. Combine sugar and evaporated milk in 2-cup glass measure or small bowl until sugar is dissolved. Pour evenly over morsels. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup coconut.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate until set. Cut into pieces. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
GLAD® storage containers make gift giving easy!
DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA® is a registered trademark of DiamondFoods, Inc. GLAD® is a registered trademark of The Glad Products Company.
Review This Recipe
My mother in law made these one holiday and ever since whenever we have a special dinner or a holiday dinner I HAVE TO HAVE THESE!! absolutley delicious.
Read More Reviews