Delicious combination of sauteed celery, marinated shrimp and a touch of ginger make this a taste sensation. Serve with rice.
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 4 to 5 teaspoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 lb. raw medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 quarter-sized, peeled, fresh ginger slices
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 4-inch strips
- Hot, cooked rice
MIX wine, seasoning sauce and sugar in medium bowl. Add shrimp; mix well. Cover; refrigerate for 15 minutes.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger; cook for 1 minute. Add celery; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add shrimp and marinade. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Serve immediately with rice.