Seasoned Shrimp with Sauteed Celery
Delicious combination of sauteed celery, marinated shrimp and a touch of ginger make this a taste sensation. Serve with rice.
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 4 to 5 teaspoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 lb. raw medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 quarter-sized, peeled, fresh ginger slices
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 4-inch strips
- Hot, cooked rice
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger; cook for 1 minute. Add celery; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add shrimp and marinade. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Serve immediately with rice.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 360
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 8g (12% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (6% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 230mg (77% of DV)
- Sodium: 850mg (35% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 34g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 34g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 30% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.