Breathe new life into your spring menu with this delightful recipe for Seasoned Tomato and Garlic Quiche.
This easy-to-make dish features a mouth-watering topping of infused tomatoes, toasted bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and a sprinkling of chopped garlic.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) pie shell
- 2 medium fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 2 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes or MAGGI Vegetarian Vegetable Bouillon Cubes
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (1.5 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE tomatoes and bouillon in small saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, just until bouillon is dissolved. Remove from heat.
COMBINE sour cream, eggs and 1/4 cup cheese in medium bowl; pour into pie shell. Combine bread crumbs, remaining cheese and garlic in small bowl; sprinkle over sour cream mixture. Spoon tomato mixture over filling.
BAKE for 50 to 60 minutes or until filling is set.
Review This Recipe
Not So Good
I made this and followed the directions to a tee and it was not good at all. The filling was gooey and my kids refused to eat it. I passed as well. Either I missed something or-?
Read More Reviews