Breathe new life into your spring menu with this delightful recipe for Seasoned Tomato and Garlic Quiche.
This easy-to-make dish features a mouth-watering topping of infused tomatoes, toasted bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and a sprinkling of chopped garlic.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) pie shell
- 2 medium fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 2 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes or MAGGI Vegetarian Vegetable Bouillon Cubes
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (1.5 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE tomatoes and bouillon in small saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, just until bouillon is dissolved. Remove from heat.
COMBINE sour cream, eggs and 1/4 cup cheese in medium bowl; pour into pie shell. Combine bread crumbs, remaining cheese and garlic in small bowl; sprinkle over sour cream mixture. Spoon tomato mixture over filling.
BAKE for 50 to 60 minutes or until filling is set.
Review This Recipe
THIS WAS VERY TASY, THOUGH I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE CREAMIER WITH THE SOUR CREAM. I PUT A LAYER OF FROZEN SPINACH(SQUEEZED MOISTURE OUT WELL)IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MIXTURE AND I ALSO COOKED SOME SMOKE SAUSAGE AND MIXED THE TOMATOES IN INSTEAD OF USING THE BOULION TO MAKE IT A MORE COMPLETE MEAL.IT WAS GOOD LEFT OVER (COLD) AND THE CRUST STAYED CRISPY, BUT I LIKE IT BETTER WARM.
Read More Reviews