Tasty and beautiful, this tomato and garlic quiche adds a colorful and festive air to any meal. Great as either a main dish or a side dish.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 MAGGI® Chicken or Vegetable Bouillon Cubes
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE tomatoes and bouillon in small saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until bouillon is dissolved. Remove from heat.
COMBINE sour cream, eggs and 1/4 cup cheese in medium bowl; pour into pie shell. Combine bread crumbs, remaining cheese and garlic in small bowl; sprinkle over sour cream mixture. Spoon tomato mixture over filling.
BAKE for 50 to 60 minutes or until filling is set.