Sensational Chocolate Raspberry Fondue
Impress your guests with this rich and delicious chocolate raspberry fondue.
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 bars (8 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Baking Bar, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon raspberry liqueur (optional)
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- Pastry twists, fortune cookies and/or cake cubes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
TRANSFER fondue to fondue pot; place over low heat. To serve, dip pastry twists, fortune cookies and/or cake cubes into melted chocolate. Stir often while on heat. Makes 1 2/3 cups.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
sensational chocolate raspberry fondue
Delicious!!! Easy to make. An excellent recipe for fresh summer raspberries. Make and enjoy this fantastic fondue today!
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 160
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 12g (18% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (35% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (7% of DV)
- Sodium: 30mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 15g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.