Impress your guests with this rich and delicious chocolate raspberry fondue.
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 bars (8 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Baking Bar, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon raspberry liqueur (optional)
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- Pastry twists, fortune cookies and/or cake cubes
HEAT cream in small, heavy-duty saucepan over MEDIUM-HIGH heat; bring just to a boil. Remove from heat. Add chocolate; stir until smooth. Add corn syrup, liqueur, jam, vanilla extract and salt; mix well.
TRANSFER fondue to fondue pot; place over low heat. To serve, dip pastry twists, fortune cookies and/or cake cubes into melted chocolate. Stir often while on heat. Makes 1 2/3 cups.
Review This Recipe
sensational chocolate raspberry fondue
Delicious!!! Easy to make. An excellent recipe for fresh summer raspberries. Make and enjoy this fantastic fondue today!