Amazing Sensational Irish Cream Cheesecake is too good to only make for St Patrick’s Day! This is perfect for entertaining when you want to make something extra special to impress your guests.
- 1 3/4 cups finely crushed chocolate graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons butter, (we recommend LAND O LAKES® Butter), melted
- 3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup Irish cream liqueur (up to 1/2 cup)
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, divided
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Grease 9-inch spring form pan.
COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in medium bowl; stir until crumbly. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of prepared pan.
BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in liqueur.
COMBINE 1/2 cup morsels and flour in small bowl; gently stir into cream cheese mixture. Pour into crust. Sprinkle remaining morsels on top.
BAKE for 40 to 50 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Loosen side of pan. Cover; refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate curls, if desired.
FOR SENSATIONAL MOCHA CHEESECAKE:
SUBSTITUTE 1/4 cup half-and-half or milk, 2 tablespoons cooled coffee and 1 teaspoon almond extract for liqueur. Prepare as above.
Review This Recipe
Made this over the holidays. Was a great NEW hit! Flavor is so good and memorable
Read More Reviews