Sensational Pumpkin Bake is a delicious "light" pumpkin purée. Great during the holidays, or any time of the year.
- 2 cans * (15 oz. each) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/4 cup packed SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend, divided
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE pumpkin, 3 tablespoons SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend, butter, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Pour hot mixture into ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole dish. Combine remaining SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend and pecans in small bowl. Sprinkle over pumpkin.
BAKE for 5 to 10 minutes or until brown.
* You may use 1 can (29 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin instead.
Review This Recipe
Move over sweet potatos!
This is quite a delight for the family! The little one actually thought it was sweet potatoes, since it was so good!
Read More Reviews