This Sensible Alfredo Sauce has great flavors and is a simple preparation of the classic.
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 tablespoons (about 1 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- Hot cooked pasta
COMBINE water, flour, garlic, bouillon, pepper and nutmeg in large skillet; stir until smooth. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture boils and thickens. Remove from heat; stir in cheese and yogurt.
SERVE over pasta. Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
Review This Recipe
This doesn't taste anything like Alfredo Sauce
I use meals.com almost nightly for recipes, and normally like what I make. I thought this was the worst thing I've ever made. It didn't have any flavor. I ended up throwing it out. My husband tasted it and thought it was awful too. I had read the reviews that said it didn't really taste like alfredo, and they were right!
Read More Reviews