This Sensible Alfredo Sauce has great flavors and is a simple preparation of the classic.
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 tablespoons (about 1 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- Hot cooked pasta
COMBINE water, flour, garlic, bouillon, pepper and nutmeg in large skillet; stir until smooth. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture boils and thickens. Remove from heat; stir in cheese and yogurt.
SERVE over pasta. Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
Review This Recipe
Wonderful & guilt-free!
This is very easy to make, and very good. I like to add cut up chicken and frozen broccoli to make this a 4 course meal. I highly recommend this to everyone!
Read More Reviews