Sensible Linguine Alfredo
Serve this creamy, low-fat Sensible Linguine Alfredo pasta dish often and get rave reviews. A dash of nutmeg and yogurt add flavor dimension to this easy to prepare, and ready-in-less than 30 minutes main entrée.
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 6 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1/3 cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Add pasta to skillet; toss to coat. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I didn't have linguine so used rigatoni. Had a bunch of fresh mushrooms that needed using so I chopped them and sauted them in olive oil and added to the sauce. Family liked it.
Good, with a little tweaking
I have made this a couple times but I thought it was too bland so I started making the recipe as is but right before I serve it a stir in a box of prepares Caribbean Jerk Shrimp from Margaritaville. It adds the extra spice that the sauce needed as well as added some delicious shrimp!
This recipe turned out ok, but I thought it was a little bland.
Good, Delicious that's all
Go Go Alfredo
Scrumptious. Enough said.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 256
- Calories from Fat: 41
- Total Fat: 5g (7% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (12% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 75mg (25% of DV)
- Sodium: 366mg (15% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 42g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 12g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 3% of DV
- Calcium: 12% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.