Sensible Mega Nesquik Skyscrapers are a fun "project" for kids to help assemble. Eye catching and delicious, these are a great after-school or weekend treat.
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder
- 2 tablespoons fat free milk
- 20 honey graham or chocolate graham cracker squares
- 1 cup fresh raspberries and/or sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 medium banana, sliced
COMBINE cream cheese, Nesquik and milk in small mixer bowl; beat until smooth and creamy.
FROST 5 crackers on one side. Top evenly with half of raspberries. Frost 5 crackers on both sides; place over raspberries. Top evenly with banana. Frost 5 crackers on both sides; place over banana. Top evenly with remaining raspberries. Frost 5 crackers on one side; place frosting-side-down on raspberries.
Review This Recipe
Once again, another recipe with 6 gr of saturated fat and 17 grams of sugar. I don't consider this healthy. How about the berries with some low fat/sugar yogurt instead? Much healthier than sugar frosted crackers with sugared peanut butter.
I think that this is a healthy snack for kids and adults low-fat and sugar free