Sensible Mega Nesquik Skyscrapers
Sensible Mega Nesquik Skyscrapers are a fun "project" for kids to help assemble. Eye catching and delicious, these are a great after-school or weekend treat.
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder
- 2 tablespoons fat free milk
- 20 honey graham or chocolate graham cracker squares
- 1 cup fresh raspberries and/or sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 medium banana, sliced
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
FROST 5 crackers on one side. Top evenly with half of raspberries. Frost 5 crackers on both sides; place over raspberries. Top evenly with banana. Frost 5 crackers on both sides; place over banana. Top evenly with remaining raspberries. Frost 5 crackers on one side; place frosting-side-down on raspberries.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Once again, another recipe with 6 gr of saturated fat and 17 grams of sugar. I don't consider this healthy. How about the berries with some low fat/sugar yogurt instead? Much healthier than sugar frosted crackers with sugared peanut butter.
I think that this is a healthy snack for kids and adults low-fat and sugar free
Serving Size: 1/5 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 300
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 12g (19% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (30% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (9% of DV)
- Sodium: 390mg (16% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 42g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (17% of DV)
- Sugars: 17g
- Protein: 9g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 25% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.