Sensibly Delicious Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is perfect to serve your family and friends any time of the year.
- 1 1/2 cups (about 15) crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) Neufchâtel cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking *
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
PREHEAT oven to 300° F.
COMBINE cookie crumbs with butter in medium bowl until moistened; press onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Sprinkle with 1 cup morsels.
BEAT cream cheese, SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs and flour. Gradually beat in evaporated milk and sour cream. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
BAKE for 25 minutes. Cover loosely with foil.
BAKE for additional 25 to 30 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Place in refrigerator immediately; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Remove side of springform pan.
NOTE: Cheesecake may be baked in 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Prepare as above. Bake in preheated 300° F. oven for 20 minutes. Cover loosely with foil. Bake for an additional 20 to 30 minutes.
* 1/2 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetner, Granular can be substituted for SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking.
Review This Recipe
As Good A Cheesecake As Any
Made this cheesecake for a birthday celebration at work where everyone is dieting. When it had been all consumed, I told everyone how calories and fat had been reduced and everyone was shocked because it tasted so good - could not tell the difference from any other high-calorie cheesecake.
Read More Reviews