Sensibly Delicious Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Sensibly Delicious Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is perfect to serve your family and friends any time of the year.
- 1 1/2 cups (about 15) crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) Neufchâtel cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking *
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREHEAT oven to 300° F.
COMBINE cookie crumbs with butter in medium bowl until moistened; press onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Sprinkle with 1 cup morsels.
BEAT cream cheese, SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs and flour. Gradually beat in evaporated milk and sour cream. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
BAKE for 25 minutes. Cover loosely with foil.
BAKE for additional 25 to 30 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Place in refrigerator immediately; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Remove side of springform pan.
NOTE: Cheesecake may be baked in 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Prepare as above. Bake in preheated 300° F. oven for 20 minutes. Cover loosely with foil. Bake for an additional 20 to 30 minutes.
* 1/2 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetner, Granular can be substituted for SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This pie looks very easy to make. I think I'll try it this weekend. Thanks you the recipe.
This is easy and a wonderful dessert to serve to friends and family
Chocolate chip cheesecake
This is a good and easy recipe to make. I made it the other night using a pre-made chocolate crust instead of crushing chocolate cookies. I had the crust already in my cabinet. Easy and good.
Got all the ingredients, now I'm going to be up to the challenge. Mmmmm
Not worth the effort
Not worth the effort. If you're trying to lighten up the calories, don't use crushed chocolate sandwich cookies for the crust. You're much better off using Graham Crackers mixed with sugar, cocoa and butter. You can also make one of thre cream cheese packages the 1/3 less fat kind. These two steps combined would bring the calories down and improve on the taste.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 490
- Calories from Fat: 250
- Total Fat: 27g (42% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 15g (76% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 65mg (21% of DV)
- Sodium: 180mg (7% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 54g (18% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 32g
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.