The perfect combination of NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® and SPLENDA® make up these "sensibly delicious" cookies.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking *
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
* NOTE: 3/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetner, Granular can be substituted for SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking.
Review This Recipe
chips and milk with less
these are great cookies for everyone to enjoy with a glass of milk. so very easy to make and the smell is so tempting that makes the wait very long.
Read More Reviews