The perfect combination of NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® and SPLENDA® make up these "sensibly delicious" cookies.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking *
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
* NOTE: 3/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetner, Granular can be substituted for SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking.
Review This Recipe
Impressed with taste and less guilt
I tried this recipe for an upcoming bake sale (we have several requests for diabetic treats). I even went an extreme and used the Splenda brown sugar (have to convert to smaller measurement from regular brown sugar), Egg beaters and light margarine. The taste is really not diet tasting at all. The only negative, as with using other sweeteners, it leaves an aftertaste. I will make again. Enjoy!
Read More Reviews