Sensibly Delicious Chocolate Chip Pie
The "sensibly delicious" combination of SPLENDA® and NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® make this chocolate chip pie a wise dessert. It is easy to make and tasty, too! Serve warm with whipped cream. And your guests will be delighted.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell *
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking *
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Sweetened whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BEAT eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy. Beat in flour, SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking and brown sugar. Beat in butter. Stir in morsels and nuts. Spoon into pie shell.
BAKE for 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm with whipped cream.
* If using frozen pie shell, use deep-dish style, thawed completely. Bake on baking sheet; increase baking time slightly.
* NOTE: 1/2 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetner, Granular can be substituded for SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Chocolate chips & pie WOW
It is like having a big chocolate chip cookie.
it was a very delicious and tasty recipe..i really love it a lot..i now considered it as one of my favorite desserts..
Delicious with an added extra
This was one of the best deserts I have ever made. I also added slices from one banana on top before baking. It was AWESOME. It is very enjoyable to the family.
This pie turned out excellent. It had great flavor and my son at most of the pie by himself! Excellent chocolate flavor!
Long time favorite but now healthier!
We have loved this recipe (original version) in our family for many years. I was a little worried, but it turned our GREAT! Not a piece was left.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 560
- Calories from Fat: 340
- Total Fat: 38g (58% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 18g (88% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 105mg (35% of DV)
- Sodium: 230mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 52g (17% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 32g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.