The "sensibly delicious" combination of SPLENDA® and NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® make this chocolate chip pie a wise dessert. It is easy to make and tasty, too! Serve warm with whipped cream. And your guests will be delighted.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell *
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking *
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Sweetened whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 325° F.
BEAT eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy. Beat in flour, SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking and brown sugar. Beat in butter. Stir in morsels and nuts. Spoon into pie shell.
BAKE for 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm with whipped cream.
* If using frozen pie shell, use deep-dish style, thawed completely. Bake on baking sheet; increase baking time slightly.
* NOTE: 1/2 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetner, Granular can be substituded for SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking.
Review This Recipe
Long time favorite but now healthier!
We have loved this recipe (original version) in our family for many years. I was a little worried, but it turned our GREAT! Not a piece was left.
Read More Reviews