Utterly smooth and creamy, this chocolate mousse is a 'sensible' delight made with fat-free evaporated milk.
- 1 envelope (7 grams) unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon * SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
SPRINKLE gelatin over water in a medium saucepan; let stand for 1 minute. Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved; stir in SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking. Stir in evaporated milk. Continue stirring over medium heat until milk is steaming hot (do not boil).
POUR into blender container; add morsels and vanilla extract. Cover; blend on low speed until smooth. Pour into small mixer bowl. Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until mixture mounds from a spoon.
BEAT on high speed for 1 to 2 minutes or until thick and light in color. Spoon into serving dishes; refrigerate until ready to serve.
* NOTE: May substitute SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking with 2 tablespoons granulated sugar.
Review This Recipe
This was easy to make, great tasting, everyone enjoyed this, this is good for any party you may be having, Double it for large groups. Wonderful!
Read More Reviews