Sensibly Delicious Chocolate Dream Mousse
Utterly smooth and creamy, this chocolate mousse is a 'sensible' delight made with fat-free evaporated milk.
- 1 envelope (7 grams) unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon * SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
POUR into blender container; add morsels and vanilla extract. Cover; blend on low speed until smooth. Pour into small mixer bowl. Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until mixture mounds from a spoon.
BEAT on high speed for 1 to 2 minutes or until thick and light in color. Spoon into serving dishes; refrigerate until ready to serve.
* NOTE: May substitute SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking with 2 tablespoons granulated sugar.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Memories of childhood
There used to be a mix on the market for diet conscious people that had similar taste to this. When I made this for myself I remembered that, so I had to make it for some family as well to see what they thought. All of them really like it and none of us could recall the product, no matter now though thanks to this recipe. Super easy to do, too!
My family loved it. It really is a dream mousse, and easy to make.
This brings back memories when my sister and I would whip up a pudding mix that you can no longer find in stores. This has the same texture, delicious and it's so very easy.
how can anything so easy to prepare be so delicious?
easy to make and tastes so creamy
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 370
- Calories from Fat: 150
- Total Fat: 16g (25% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 10g (49% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 70mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 45g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 36g
- Protein: 9g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.