Try these "sensibly delicious" fudgy chocolate brownies. You will be the hit of your family.
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking *
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 4 packets (1 oz. each) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® CHOCO BAKE® Pre-Melted Unsweetened Chocolate Flavor
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Stir in SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking, butter, CHOCO BAKE, eggs, water and vanilla extract vigorously in large bowl. Stir in flour mixture . Stir in nuts. Spread into prepared baking pan.
BAKE for 18 to 22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
* NOTE: 1 2/3 cups SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetner, Granular can be substituded for SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking.
Review This Recipe
SENSIBLY DELICIOUS FUDGY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
These are so delicious. I did not tell anyone that I used Splenda in them and they thought that they were the best brownies that they had ever tasted. After they were all gone, I told them about the Splenda, I was asked for the recipe by quite a few ladies.
Read More Reviews