A winning combination: SPLENDA® and NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® have teamed up to give you these Sensibly Delicious Oatmeal-Butterscotch Cookies.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking *
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or grated peel of 1 orange
- 3 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in oats and morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 7 to 8 minutes for chewy cookies or 9 to 10 minutes for crisp cookies. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
PAN COOKIE VARIATION:
GREASE 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Prepare dough as above. Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until very lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars.
* NOTE: 3/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetner, Granular can be substituded for SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking.
Review This Recipe
I LOVE These
These have to be, to me, the best cookies that I've ever eaten! My mother made some and brought them to me and I just couldn't quit eating them. They have now become my favorite cookie, I love anything chocolate, but these are the BEST!
Read More Reviews