Sesame Chicken Skewers
Perfect as a tasty appetizer, these Sesame Chicken Skewers have a sophisticated Asian flavor. Baste the chicken with the delicious marinade during grilling. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and cilantro before serving.
- 1/2 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup saké (rice wine)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 (about 1 lb. total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 12 to 15 (6-inch) skewers
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ADD chicken to remaining marinade; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
PREHEAT grill or broiler.
THREAD chicken onto skewers. Discard marinade.
GRILL or broil chicken, turning and basting with reserved marinade, for 10 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink.
SPRINKLE with sesame seeds and cilantro before serving.
NOTE: If you are using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before threading.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 200
- Calories from Fat: 25
- Total Fat: 3g (4% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 65mg (22% of DV)
- Sodium: 1140mg (47% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 11g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 27g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.