Sesame Noodles are a simple side dish to an authentic Asian meal.
- 1 lb. dry vermicelli noodles
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
- 4 green onions (green parts only), cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COOK sesame seeds in large, nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until toasted; remove from skillet.
HEAT vegetable oil in same skillet. Add carrots, garlic and ginger; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in green onions, seasoning sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds and noodles. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This dish is a very good side dish. We had it with a marinaded pork tenderloin. Excellent flavors. Would definitely have it again.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 360
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 9g (13% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (5% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 470mg (20% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 60g (20% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (13% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 11g
- Vitamin A: 50% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 40% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.