Shrimp and Pasta in Lemon Cream Sauce
Simple yet elegant, this Shrimp and Pasta in Lemon Cream Sauce dish may be prepared for any sophisticated occasion! It will be sure to impress your family and friends.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions
- 12 ounces cooked medium shrimp
- 1 container (10 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce (10 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SERVE over pasta. Sprinkle with parsley.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
My husband loved it.
I'm not fond of Alfredo sauce so I switched to a Sun-dried tomato Alfredo sauce. And I used Portobello mushroom/cheese tortellinis instead of ravioli. And, I used more lemon juice. My husband thought it was wonderful.
I loved this recipe! Its especially great for a nice family meal. My daughter loves shrimp, so this is a nice way of easily preparing it for her.
This recipe was simple and easy, tasted out of this world. My children even liked it.
Hello all. This is a Great recipe. I added onions and garlic to it as well. Tasted out of this world!
I love shrimp, but this recipe adds restaurant style to it. My boys thought it was the best.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 430
- Calories from Fat: 180
- Total Fat: 20g (30% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 12g (59% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 240mg (81% of DV)
- Sodium: 970mg (40% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 32g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 31g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 8% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 20% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.