Treat yourself to a truly indulgent meal. Rich Fettucini Alfredo, avocado and shrimp blended to creamy perfection. Perfect for entertaining or special family meals.
- 1 package (10-oz.) Fettucini Alfredo, cooked according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 6 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons white wine, (optional)
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
MELT butter in large skillet. Add olive oil and garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add basil, shrimp and wine and cook for 1 minute. Reduce heat to low. Add fettuccine and avocado; cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot and shrimp are pink.
Review This Recipe
Shrimp and avocado - wow!
Preparing this dish will make you look like a gourmet chef. I used frozen cooked and peeled shrimp thawed in the refrigerator the day before, and fresh ripe avocado. What a treat! This recipe is a keeper for when unexpected company arrives for dinner - you can whip it together in no time. It is a taste sensation that will get you lots of compliments.
Read More Reviews