Shrimp Ceviche is popular dish with flavorful zesty lime accents. The sliced green olives and MAGGI® seasoning sauce make this ceviche sinfully delicious.
- 2 pounds raw small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 1/4 cups fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 cup sliced green olives
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 to 4 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeños
- Chopped avocado (optional)
PLACE shrimp in large saucepan. Cover shrimp with water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cook for 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Place shrimp in ice water to chill.
DRAIN shrimp and cut into 1/4-inch pieces. Place shrimp and 2 cups lime juice in medium glass bowl; mix well. Cover; refrigerate for 24 hours. Drain shrimp; place in large serving bowl. Add remaining 1/4 cup lime juice, olives, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, seasoning sauce, oil and jalapeños; mix well. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with chopped avocado, if desired.