Shrimp Ceviche is popular dish with flavorful zesty lime accents. The sliced green olives and MAGGI® seasoning sauce make this ceviche sinfully delicious.
- 2 pounds raw small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 1/4 cups fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 cup sliced green olives
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 to 4 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeños
- Chopped avocado (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
DRAIN shrimp and cut into 1/4-inch pieces. Place shrimp and 2 cups lime juice in medium glass bowl; mix well. Cover; refrigerate for 24 hours. Drain shrimp; place in large serving bowl. Add remaining 1/4 cup lime juice, olives, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, seasoning sauce, oil and jalapeños; mix well. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with chopped avocado, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 270
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 12g (19% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (9% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 230mg (77% of DV)
- Sodium: 1330mg (55% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 5g (2% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 31g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 25% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.