- 1 1/2 cups packed cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 2 cloves garlic, cut in half
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce from a can
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Tomato Bouillon
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound raw medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Hot cooked rice
- Chopped cilantro
PLACE cilantro leaves, jam, garlic, lime juice, seasoning sauce, chile and bouillon in blender; cover. Blend for 30 seconds.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sauce; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Add shrimp; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are curled and turn pink. Serve with rice; sprinkle with chopped cilantro.