Treat your family to a seafood feast with tasty shrimp mixed with creamy fettuccine pasta. This rich and creamy pasta dish is so easy to prepare.
- 8 ozs. dry fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 3/4 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (1.5 oz.) plus 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 lb. cooked medium shrimp
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- Fresh whole or finely sliced basil leaves for garnish, (optional)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain.
MEANWHILE, HEAT oil and garlic in medium saucepan over medium heat until garlic is fragrant. Stir in flour and black pepper; cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds. Add evaporated milk and broth. Cook, stirring constantly, for about 8 minutes or until mixture comes to a gentle boil and thickens slightly. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese until melted. Add shrimp and bell pepper; heat for an additional minute or until shrimp are warm.
TOSS with pasta. Top with remaining 2 tablespoons cheese and basil. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
Was very easy to make after coming home late from work. It was delicious and one of my favorite dishes. SO GOOD
Read More Reviews